Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Blog Kart!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Blog Kart Website, located at https://www.blogkart.co/.
By using this Website, we presume you have read and agree to these conditions and terms. Please stop using Blog Kart If you don’t agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions listed in this document.
The following terminology is applicable for these terms and conditions: Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice as well as all agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the individual who is accessing this site and who complies with the Company’s terms and condition. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our” and “Us” are all referred to as our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” is a reference to the client and us. The terms all refer to the acceptance, offer, and consideration of the amount required to complete our assistance to the client most efficiently to achieve the objective of meeting the client’s requirements regarding the supply of the services provided by the Company in accordance with and subject to, the current laws in the Netherlands. Any use of these terms or other words, whether in the singular or plural, capitalization and they or they are considered interchangeable and thus referring to similar terms.
Unless stated otherwise, Blog Kart and its Licensors hold exclusive intellectual rights to the content that is available on Blog Kart. The intellectual property rights of all content are protected. You are able to access this site via Blog Kart for personal use, subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Republish content from Blog Kart
- Sub-license, rent, or sell content from Blog Kart
- Reproduce duplicate, copy, or replicate material from Blog Kart
- Redistribute the content of Blog Kart
This Agreement will commence at the time of its signing. The Terms and Conditions we have set forth were designed with the assistance of Soumya Help’s Terms & Conditions Generator.
Certain areas of this Website provide users the chance to share their opinions and data in specific areas of the site. Blog Kart doesn’t moderate the comments, edit them, or publish or read Comments before their appearance on the site. Words do not express the opinions and views that are those of Blog Kart, its agents, or its affiliates. Comments represent the views as well as the opinions expressed by the individual who has posted their thoughts and opinions. To the extent that is permitted by law, Blog Kart shall not be liable for any Comments or any damage, liability, or other expenses incurred or caused by the use and posting of and display of the Comments on this site.
Blog Kart has the option to scrutinize comments and remove comments that are considered to be offensive, indecent, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and agree that:
- You are authorized to post comments on our Website and are in possession of all authorizations and permissions this;
- The comments do not violate any intellectual property rights not limited to trademarks, patents, or copyright of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any offensive, libelous, defamatory, or indecent material that would constitute an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments are not intended to solicit or promote commercial or custom or current commercial or illegal activities.
You give Blog Kart an unrestricted license to reproduce, use, and edit your comments, as well as to authorize other users to reproduce, use, and edit your comments in any form, format, or media.
Linking our Content to our HTML0
The following organizations can connect to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors are able to hyperlink to our Website in the same way as they link to the websites of other businesses listed and
- Accredited Business Systems across the globe, excluding soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, as well as charity fundraising organizations that are not permitted to connect to our site.
The organizations can connect to our homepage, to our publications, or other information on our Website in the event that the link:
- It isn’t in any way deceptive.
- Doesn’t misleadingly suggest the endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the linked party or its products or services.
- Fits in the framework of the linked party’s Website.
We can consider and even approve any other link requests coming from the following kinds of companies:
- generally-known business and consumer information sources;
- dot.com Community websites;
- associations or other organizations that represent charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- Accounting, law, and consulting companies, as well as
- Trade associations and educational institutions.
We will consider link requests from these companies in the event that we find:
- The link does not appear unfavorably to our approved businesses.
- The organization has no negative record in our database.
- The value to us from the exposure of the association is more than the lack of Blog Kart in addition.
- The hyperlink is placed in the context of the general information about resources.
The organizations can connect to our home page provided that the link:
- It isn’t in any way misleading.
- It does not misleadingly suggest the endorsement, sponsorship, or approval of the linked party or the products and services it offers or products.
- Is within its context on the linked party’s Website.
If you’re an organization mentioned in paragraph 2. above, and you are interested in establishing a link to our site, we must be informed by sending an email to Blog Kart. Please include your name, your business name, and contact details along with the address of your Website as well as a list of all URLs you plan to link to our Website as well and a list of URLs on our Website that you’d like to connect. Please wait a minimum of 2 weeks for an answer.
The organizations that have been approved to link to our Website in the manner described below:
- Through the use of our corporate name or
- Through the use of the universal resource locator being linked to or
- The use of the description or other information on our Website linked is appropriate in the context and style of the content on the site of the linking party.
It is not permitted to use the Blog Kart’s logo, nor any other images will be allowed in the absence of an agreement to license trademarks.
With prior written permission, you should design frames on our web pages that alter the visual appearance or presentation of our Website.
We are not accountable for any content that is posted on your Website. You agree to safeguard us from any claims arising on your Website. The link(s) should be displayed on any website that could be seen as defamatory or criminal obscene or infringes on or otherwise infringes on or encourages the violation or infringement of any third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
The Website reserves the right to demand to remove all links or any specific link from our Website. We will eliminate all links from our Website upon demand. We reserve the right to amend this Agreement as well as our linking policies at any time. By linking to our Website, you are agreeing to be bound by and comply with these terms and conditions for linking.
Removal of our links
If you discover a hyperlink on our Website that isn’t very kind, for whatever reason, you are welcome to reach us and let us know at any time. We’ll look into requests to remove links, but we aren’t obliged to do so or answer directly.
We cannot guarantee that the information provided on this Website is accurate. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information, nor do we guarantee to ensure that the site is available or that the content on the site is kept current.
To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim any claims, warranties, and conditions that relate to our site and use our Website. This disclaimer is not intended to:
- limit or eliminate or our or your liability for death personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or our liability for fraud or misrepresentation of a fraudulent nature;
- limit any of your obligations in any manner that is not allowed by the law in force or
- We will not be able to exclude any of our or your obligations that cannot be excluded by law.
The restrictions and limitations of the liability described by the preceding Section, along with other provisions in the disclaimer (a) are subject to the previous paragraph and (b) cover all obligations that arise under the disclaimer, including any liability arising from the contract, in tort as well as for the breach of statutory obligation.
In the event that the Website, as well as all information, services, and content available on the Website, are offered at no cost and without charge, we are not held responsible for any damage or loss in any way.
If you’d like to get in touch with us, you can contact us at Contact@blogkart.co, and you can use the contact us form. Visit the homepage, then blog Kart .“Thanks for visiting our About Us Page.”