Learn how to change UPI PIN in Google Pay with this easy-to-follow guide. Learn and follow the step-by-step process and also check out FAQs, and tips for a smooth pin change experience.
Google Pay is one of the popular UPI-based payment apps in the digital payment world. It offers a lot of features to make transactions seamless. If you’re using Google Pay and need to update your UPI PIN. This blog will help you. Read the step-by-step process and follow them carefully. We have included some frequently asked questions regarding UPI PIN changes.
Table of Contents
How to Change Your Google Pay UPI PIN? (Step-by-Step Guide)
Changing your UPI PIN in Google Pay is a simple process. Follow these steps:
To change your UPI PIN in the Google Pay app, just follow these simple steps:
- First, open up the Google Pay app on your mobile.
- Look for the profile icon at the top right corner of your screen and tap on it.
- From there, select “Bank Accounts.”
- Choose the bank account that you want to change the UPI PIN for.
- You’ll then tap on the three dots (…) or the settings icon to the right of the account.
- From the options, select “Change UPI PIN.”
- You’ll need to enter the last six digits of your card that’s linked to the UPI account for security reasons.
- Once you’ve entered the correct digits, you can create a new UPI PIN that suits your bank’s criteria for PIN strength.
- Confirm your new UPI PIN by entering it one more time.
- Your new UPI PIN is ready to go, and you can use it for all of your Google Pay transactions.
You May Also Read: Instant Loan App Without Salary Slip in India
Changing your UPI PIN in Google Pay is simple and important for maintaining your financial security. By following the steps mentioned above. You can effortlessly change your PIN and have peace of mind while completing digital transactions. Don’t forget to periodically update your PIN for added security.
FAQs: Change UPI PIN in Google Pay
Q: How often should I change my UPI PIN?
Answer: It is recommended to change your UPI PIN periodically for enhanced security. Consider changing it every few months.
Q: Can I set the same UPI PIN for multiple bank accounts in Google Pay?
Answer: No, each bank account linked to Google Pay requires a unique PIN. You must set individual UPI PINs for each account.
Q: What should I do if I forget the new UPI PIN after changing it?
Answer: In case you forget the new UPI PIN, you can reset it by following a similar process. Select the “Forgot PIN” option and authenticate yourself through card details or other verification methods.
Q: Is it necessary to visit the bank to change the UPI PIN?
Answer: No, you can change your UPI PIN within the Google Pay app itself. There is no need to visit the bank for this task.
Q: Is there any charge associated with changing the UPI PIN?
Answer: No, Google Pay does not charge any fee for changing your UPI PIN. It is a free service provided to its users.